Apply for Female Economist 2013
Application Deadline April 2nd
It's time to apply for Stockholms School of Economics most prestigious scholarship!
The Scholarship is awarded in cooperation with one of the world's leading management consulting companies - The Boston Consulting Group.
Winner of 2012, Klaudyna Augler
The Female Economist of the Year’s career will develop with support and unique guidance from Barbro’s Friends, a broad aggregate of prominent members of the Swedish-American business and cultural society. She is expected to continuously work for the advancement of female executives in Sweden, and also to assume a leading role in the power network BBB (Barbro’s Best & Brightest).
What do you get?
- A tailor-made position with a competitive salary at The Boston Consulting Group
- A leading role in the power network BBB(Barbro’s Best and Brigthest)
- Guidance and support from Barbro’s Friends a broad aggregate of prominent members of the Swedish-American business and cultural society
- The honor and publicity of receiving a one of a kind, prominent and well established award
Who can apply?
An appropriate candidate must graduate from SSE no later than this summer and have a sincere interest in the advancement of women in business. The candidate should also be able to present a good academic record, strong interpersonal communication skills and a proven history of responsibility and activities that foster good leadership
Barbro Ehnbom, BCG & Friends are looking for the very best!
In an application the follwoing should be included:
- motivation letter
- CV including extracurricular activities
- academic records (grade transcripts)
- a minimum of two personal letters of recommendation
- written answers, no more than 2 pages, to these
1. Yesterday - What is the most important decision you have made in your life so far and what impact has it had on you?
2. Today - What do you think separates you from the other candidates?
3. Tomorrow - As FEOY 2013 you will have a leading role in BBB, how do you plan to contribute to the network?
Female Economist of the Year 2013 will be selected by Barbro Ehnbom & the Selection Committee (including representatives from BCG).
Applications should be submitted in three (3) copies: one electronic copy to email@example.com and two paper
copies. Paper copies should be submitted, preferably in person, to the Female Economist of the Year office. Entrance to the office (on the 4th floor) is possible from Holländarg. 32 and Saltmätarg. 13-17.
If you have further questions please contact the FEOY 2013 project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the FEOY-office, 08-736 93 34.